45 Year Salem Resident
AS in Business from Post University
Administrative Assistant, Land Use Offices, Town of East Lyme
I am seeking a full membership to the Salem Planning and Zoning Commission because I am interested in Land Use issues in Salem. I have firsthand experience working with citizens, developers, attorney’s and Town officials in Land Use, and I care about preserving the small community of Salem, while promoting appropriate residential and commercial growth.
• I have previously served on the Board
• I was raised in Salem, attending both Salem and East Lyme Schools, and raised 1 child in Salem, attending both schools as well
• I have been Involved in residential development and construction with family
• I am currently employed in the Land Use Department for the Town of East Lyme, providing support to Planning, Zoning, Inland Wetlands, and ZBA through preparation, and attendance at meetings, as well as knowledge of regulations, statutes and general requirements of planning and zoning applications, ability to read and understand site plans, deeds, applications, worked with Developers and Attorneys to resolve land use issues
• I have served on the Town of Salem Committee for the construction of the Pavilion
• Coordinated and assisted in several fundraising projects at Treasure Hill Farm for Lyme Disease, Sandy Hook, and Cystic Fibrosis/Athena Grey
• Strong background in education and a deep commitment to children and public education.
I believe that my professional and personal experiences have uniquely prepared me for this role and ask for your vote at the November election.